Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Robert Palmer RIP

 "Some Like it Hot"


 "Addicted to Love"

 "Simply Irresistible"


"I Didn't Mean to Turn You On"


 "Mercy Mercy Me"

Right now I am listening to "Some Like it Hot".  I love the lyrics to this song, especially "Feel the Heat".  This man help to symbolize my childhood in the 1980s.  They used to play his songs on tv a lot, even in soap promos.  I miss music from those days.  Maybe I don't because I am listening to his music now.  Anyways, two of his songs are actually remakes of songs by other talented artists, Marvin Gaye (RIP) and Cherelle.  There is something about his voice that I cannot pinpoint, but it is incredible.  Well, sadly he is no longer with us, but I can say that as a fan of his music, it does live on, as cheesy as that sounds.


No comments: