Monday, March 9, 2015

Peacefulness of mind

It has been a while since I have been at peace.  I ask that I would receive peace.  I also asked for peace of mind.  My mind has been anything but at peace.  I know that Jesus Christ has saved me.  I shall be holy and live in holiness.  I am also to abstain from all appearance of evil.  There is so much evil in the world.  I often focused too much on the wrong things such as the things of this world. I know and believe that God answers prayer.  I realize that God cares for me and that He loves me. He died for me and the Father rose Him from the dead.  I am ever thankful to the Lord for sustaining me. I am ever thankful for giving me the wisdom that I desperately need.  I am also thankful for the gifts that I have given me and for ordering my steps.  What I have to do is delight and wait on the Lord. May I also be of good courage.  In short, may I be perfected in love.

No comments: