Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Being scrupulous is not easy.

Being scrupulous is not easy.  You constantly question your salvation.  That is what happens to me.  I feel so much better but I worry constantly that I am not truly saved.  It has been this way in the past couple of weeks as of recently.  I prayed to ask Jesus over and over and over again that I have lost count.  I believe that I am saved.  I know that I am saved.  I have my doubts that I am saved.  It is because of being scrupulous.  Would an unsaved person have that issue?  I doubt it, so I guess I have nothing to worry about.  There are times when I am not sure if I am saved or lost.  It is scary.  It is the scariest thought to have.  I am just saying that being scrupulous keeps me on my toes but at the same time it makes me question things.  I have had this issue for years and now I am having a hard time getting over that.  I am saved by faith but I wish I have told my counselor about this.  Maybe next week.

No comments: