Friday, March 13, 2015

Love and respecting others

Sometimes it is rather hard to write any reflection about things. However today I have come to realize that I love to give and love to help others.  I don't do it because it makes me feel better.  I do it because I just love and respect all mankind.  Making one feel good is more or less a result not a motive.  If I could help just one child, then it would be all worth it.  I hate it when someone says it. Why?  There are so many people who are in need.  They are in need of love and kindness not to mention the basic needs.  As cold as this may sound, one person is only the beginning. Maybe one person can make a difference but even that one person I believe has to make a difference in the life of many and create a chain of love for others.  There is so much to give by all I believe.  The worst thing a person can do is to be selfish and unkind.  It is sad that a person can be that way.  They are walking a road that is spiritually dangerous and that is sad.  We are all humans who are need of love, honor, and respect.  If only those are qualities that we all in the world possess.

No comments: