Sunday, March 8, 2015

Being saved and wanting to make restitution

I thanked God for all He has done for me.  I am so glad that I am no longer afraid.  I had that fear of dying for the past few days.  There was something that I have done and doing so made me feel bad. I was confused about this and I wish I had never done those things.  I felt and still fell sad that things will probably not turn out the way it should turn out.  I wanted to make restitution for it.  Things are more complicated as it is.  I don't wish to make it even more complex than it already is, but sometimes complexity is what made me conscience of what I did.  Sometimes, guilt is a good thing since it is a sign that I have a conscience.  I repented of that sin and I asked God for forgiveness of this very thing.  I believe that I have been forgiven, but I still want to do the right thing, whatever that may be.

No comments: