Monday, March 23, 2015

Count it all joy

I was not and to an extent, still have no idea how to count it all joy.  I realize that it is a joy to go to trials and tribulations.  All of us go through trials and tribulations.  I also realize that trials and tribulations build character and brings us closer to God.  I relish being closer to God.  Just over 7-8 years ago, I had my first obsessive thought about infidelity.  I am still working on those thoughts. I wish that I could overcome these thoughts.  However those thoughts I believe have made me more patient than ever.  Maybe it is just aging.  I have mellowed over the years.  With a "failing" body, I have learned that being overwhelmed even can build patience and character.  I guess there is a light at the end of the tunnel after all.  I guess that is what it means to count it all joy.

No comments: