Friday, March 20, 2015

I will finally admit it.

I will finally admit it.  I have a crush on someone who is no longer with us.  From what I have read, he was a nice person.  I wish I the opportunity to meet him.  I am saddened that he is no longer with us. He was handsome and from what I read, pretty talented.  I am sure he would have been an interesting guy to meet.  I need to, however, recall that I need to get over my crushes.  I don't that crushes are a bad thing, but I guess they can turn into something idolatrous or an obsession.  I find myself attracted to him after his death.  I was shocked when I first heard about his death. Watching his movies and such made me appreciate him.  However, watching his headstone was sobering and it brought me back to reality.  He is not coming back.  He is never coming back.  He is only alive in our hearts.  The fact that he had so much to offer makes me sad.  Life seems so unfair at times.

No comments: