Thursday, March 26, 2015

My reflection for today

Right now the only thing that matters is a working computer.  It has been slow lately.  Slow speed is frustrating.  I was frustrated and have been for a while now.  It was working well earlier this week. Something is wrong with the line.  Hopefully things will change soon.  I look forward to when things improve, ie, faster speed.  Also, what matters is that I am listening to music.  I guess music does indeed soothe the savage beast, meaning the savage beast of anxiety.  My arms were tingling and I have been having sleep disturbances lately.  It has been like that for the past few days.  I hope to never have those again.  Prayer and finally being honest helps.  It felt good to talk to someone about anxiety and mood issues.  It is as if a weight has been taken off.  I often wonder in the back of my mind if the thought comes back.  Maybe I should not pay attention to the back of my mind.

No comments: