Wednesday, March 4, 2015

I am worried

Worry is the state I am in now.  Right now I have this fear of going to Hell.  I have done wrong and I believe that I am still doing wrong.  I believe that my conscience is telling me to change things.  I have tried to change things in the past, but I asked for God's forgiveness.  I am to seek God and His Kingdom first and all of these things shall be added unto me.  I know that I am not supposed to worry, but I am being honest.  I am worried that I am not saved and going to Hell and have my part in the Lake of Fire.  I am just tired.  I want to please God, but I can't when I am lacking in faith.  This is one of those moments when I wish I had the courage to do the right thing.  I hate what I did and I wish I have never done those things.  I am sorry for what I have done and I wish to make things right and I guess that is all I can do.

No comments: