Thursday, March 19, 2015

Random reflections on different topics

I often have obsessive thoughts about moral and religious issues.  My compulsions are only a temporary way to overcome any anxiety that I have.  It is unfortunate that I only write about this. However, this is something that I reflect on everyday.  I wish that I can focus on other things. However I can still write about other things like I wish I did yesterday.

Robert Palmer was a great artist however.  His music was amazing.  I wish that there are more artists and more songs like he has nowadays for instance.  I need to write about more things such as the love between a parent and child. I hate it when children are taken away for whatever reason, whether kidnapping or a court-ordered taking away of the child or children.  Are our children a precious resource?  It now sounds so cliche to me.  Life is not considered as important as it should be.  We should live in a life-affirming society. We should like in a family and community oriented society. What has truly happened?  Where did it truly begin?  Whose idea was this?  Those are questions that I wish that I could answer, but I cannot. I hate uncertainty yet that is all I am left with, and that is the one thing that I have to embrace.

No comments: