Thursday, March 5, 2015

It wasn't easy but I am doing better now.

I prayed to receive Jesus as Lord and Savior today.  I was afraid about the lack of faith that I had today and everyday since.  I have scrupulosity which can be quite scary.  I used to have blasphemous thoughts but lately I haven't had blasphemous thoughts.  I had thoughts that are about going to Hell.  I have done things in the past that I am not proud of.  I am here to say that I am not my thoughts so it means that I could be, or should be worried about nothing.  I was also depressed today over the lack of love today.  I am better now.  I wasn't hungry yet I ate like crazy.  I didn't follow the plan that I had today.  I didn't feeling like cooking anything or feel like eating anything I cooked.  It wasn't a good day but I feel so much better now.  I am no longer depressed nor do I have the symptoms of scrupulosity.  Reading is a great way to distract myself.

No comments: