Friday, March 6, 2015

I have a natural high.

I have prayed to receive Jesus as Lord and Savior.  I still have doubts about my salvation.  The Bible says the Lord is my Light and my Salvation, whom shall I fear.  I fear the Lord, both good and bad. I am doing better mentally but I am in a high state.  I am on a natural high.  I don't like the doubts that I have.  They are scary and I have a hard time not believing them.  I don't feel like I am a good person. I have had OCD for years and right now I know it has gotten easier.  The infidelity thoughts are largely gone but the compulsive thoughts remain.  I need to talk to someone about it.  It is a fight but sometimes I have to let the thoughts pass.  It is not easy to let the thoughts pass but at least the thoughts are weakening.

No comments: