Monday, March 2, 2015

How I am doing today

Well, I filled out some information for a couple of dating sites that I joined in the past.  I just believe that there is some hope for me.  One thing for me is that I am always hopeful.  I am feeling better after I ate a lot of food just now.  I was very hungry and I have just finished shopping.  I hope that I don't end up gaining the weight that I lost.  I lost 3 lbs. this week and I feel great.  I have a long way to go but so far so good.  I have begun to eaten less overall except for tonight.  I have even gotten a few matches on those sites, which are nice.  They make me nervous but it was nice.  I may have to be ready one day.  I wonder if this is normal.  I have to overcome a fear of rejection, but that is my fear to overcome.

No comments: