Thursday, March 13, 2014

Support and affirmations

I am thankful for all of the support that I have and have been receiving over the years.  I am a person who was and still is, in need of help.  I am thankful that I am getting the help that I need.  Because of the support team, including God, I am doing so much better.  Words cannot describe how thankful I am to have the support that I have.

Lately, I have been affirming myself over the internet.  I  have card and slips to read and apply to my life.  I feel so much better and affirmations have brought me to a reality that I rarely knew existed.  I have low self-esteem and I didn't realize how much low self-esteem that I have.  I am reminded everyday that the affirmations are supposed to be a word or rather words of support for me.

No comments: