Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Overeating problem

I have an issue and it hasn't just been on my mind.  It is an issue that I struggle with daily.  It isn't really about my weight as much as it is about my overall health and well-being.  Yes, I am overweight, but I am also an over eater.  I have my trigger foods that I have no business buying from the store.  It is hard to control myself whenever I eat.  I feel guilty about it and maybe writing it in this blog today can be of great help to me.  Hopefully I can come to terms as to why I have the issues that I do.  I keep believing that God is greater than my problems.  I still do, but it hasn't been easy believing so.  Maybe I should make the first move or say the right things.  I am not sure what I need to do now, but I wonder how to be an over comer in this particular situation.

No comments: