Saturday, March 22, 2014

Reality shows....REALly?


I love this song by Mary Mary.  I have yet to watch their reality show this season.  The problem I have with reality shows is that most, if not all of them, are anything but real.  They are staged and there are just so many of them.  Reality tv just irks me for the most part.  I have watched Mary Mary and The Braxtons, but even those are getting boring.  I don't like to watch many things on television anymore.  Right now I have a headache and I am just writing what is on my mind.  Right now, it is about television.  I just don't like to watch many shows on tv as I just cannot get into watching them.  For instance, many years ago, I would love to watch "How I Met Your Mother", "Big Bang Theory", and "Glee", but I cannot get into these shows no matter how good they may be.  I am not sure if it is just the OCD or if I am being weaned off of it.  I would spend a lot of time with the tv on with me actually watching the shows.  Nowadays I just leave the tv on while I am using the computer.  I still watch family movies and most daytime tv shows and the news, but as it seems that is about it.  I don't know if I should feel bad because I feel like I am missing out or because I have allowed the OCD to cause me to miss out.  I wish that I didn't have this OCD to worry about or at least be concerned with.

No comments: