Saturday, March 15, 2014

Doing things differently...

I am reminded of all of the times when I could have done things differently.  I wish and wish often.  Maybe that is the problem with me.  Maybe I am just too stuck in the past.  It is like I am an older person who is set in her ways who is stuck in past glory.  I realize that now all of the wishing and hoping will not change who I am or what I set my mind to do.  I failed often not because I plan to fail, but because I fail to follow a plan.  That is why moving forward is so important.  I cannot wish that I was 100 lbs lighter and it will not be an overnight thing.  My weight has been a thorn on my side for too long.  I have struggled with it for a long time.  I would like to lose weight does wonders to open up to excuses.  Where do I go from there however?

No comments: