Sunday, March 9, 2014

Benefits of Change: Health issues

I have to explore every option to change.  I dreamed last night about the need and desire to change.  I was changing my menu plan.  I am going to exercise more and eat less.  That is simple.  Unfortunately, things don't come easy for me.  I realize that there is no payoff.  Okay, there may be some payoff, but it isn't worth it.  The benefits of change are those things that I didn't realize.  I want to lose weight also because I am inspired to do so.  I want to give credit for losing weight.  I want to be the hard worker that I know that I can be.  I am a diabetic and I would like to know what it would be like to not take so many medications throughout the day.  I have gotten closer to understanding that being so self-centered about my problems doesn't help either.  I wonder what it will be like to have a healthier body, to be fit, and to be able to do the things that others take for granted.  There is nothing like being able to do something one thinks they cannot do.  A sense of accomplishment would be the biggest benefits.

No comments: