Friday, March 14, 2014

Open to suggestions

I am open to any and all suggestions.  Maybe that is the problem.  There are just too many suggestions.  I want to follow all of them but I have been advised to keep it simple.  To me, opening myself to any and all suggestions suggest being open to my support system.  I have a lot of information at my disposal.  Why am I not using that information?  I have, yet things don't just come easy for me.  I do wonder what the payoff is for not changing.  Do I really want to change things?  I realize and know that I have to change things but I am not sure how.  I also know that I have to apply what I have learned to my life so that I can overcome the obsessions with celebrities, face the fear, and lose the weight.  That should not be hard? Or is it?

No comments: