Sunday, March 23, 2014

Doing something around the house, among other things

I am just bored.  I have realized that there are things that I rather do, like painting the house and planting a garden.  Sadly, I have no clue how to do either of those.  However, I can learn.  I guess it requires doing research.  I guess.  The truth is, I am not so sure if I could do this on my own, but maybe I can.  Sometimes I don't know my own strength.  Maybe I should do this as soon as possible.

I sometimes hate work, but work is a necessary evil.  There is nothing worse than procrastination.  I wish I knew how to paint a house and plant a garden.  I could really accomplish something around here.  I spend so much time procrastinating that I didn't take the time to plant a garden, read a book, pray, exercise, learn how to paint a house, and not to mention cook, clean, and listen to music.  Having said that, I feel like I have wasted so much.  I have so little time to do so much it seems.

No comments: