Saturday, February 28, 2015

Time to do something new and different

I am doing well in my life I think.  I think that despite all that I write I am grateful for much.  I have much and I am for the most part able minded and able bodied.  Right now, I feel like something is missing.  I don't do a whole lot and I don't go out much.  I have been trying to "find myself" for many years.  I have my likes and my dislikes of course which I have discussed.  I also have my plans.  I would like to go back to school and major in mathematics or become a teacher.  I have some teaching experience as a substitute teacher but that is so long ago.  However, I wonder if that is what is in store for me .  I have asked God why I am here but I have no idea what His will for my life is. Not only was I a substitute teacher but I also worked at a restaurant.  I do love to cook, so does that mean I should be a chef?  Maybe.  I have thought about becoming a chef before.  Maybe I should try that. However, just because I watch Ming Tsai on TV doesn't mean that I will be a chef in ten months. Ming Tsai has years of experience and education under his belt.  That is why he is on TV.  I have few friends so I need some connections and a support system.  I need to do more in the course of a day than do the same things over and over and over again.  I would like to start life over again.  Maybe I can learn a new skill like crocheting or building a house.  I feel more energized today than I have felt in a long time.

No comments: