Sunday, February 8, 2015

What I am watching right now

Right now , I am not doing much.  However, I wouldn't say watching the first "Hunger Games" isn't what I call not doing much.  It has become one of my favorite films.  I realize that when it comes to movies, I am far behind the rest of the country but not so much that I have no idea who Jennifer Lawrence or Channing Tatum are.

Yes, I know that Channing is not in this movie, but it would be interesting if he were.  He is an okay actor, believable enough, but he isn't the best actor out there. Interestingly enough, I believe that he has been nominated for an Oscar so what do I know about who is good enough or passable enough. I misjudged him.  He obviously did a better than passable job if he were nominated for an Oscar.  Enough about Channing Tatum.

Right now, I am watching watching Jessie J and Tom Jones sing together.  They sound great together. If only they were to do more collaborations outside of the Grammys like Lady Gaga and Tony Bennett.  Anyways, that is all I have to say for now.

No comments: