Sunday, February 22, 2015

The Oscars 2015

I actually look forward to the Oscars ceremony tonight.  I guess it is because I have nothing better to do and because this is officially the end of the Awards Season for this year.  I am so glad that this will be the end as I hate award shows in general.  Whatever ails me when it comes to them rarely if ever happens because of the real nature of the OCD thoughts.  They are illogical and exaggerated.  They are rarely if ever based on reality.  They are the opposite of who we are so they go against our personality.  I fear that someone will be humiliated on their big night.  When if their name gets called to the stage only for it all to be a big fat joke?  When if that were to happen in real life?  I shudder to think.  In reality it has never happened but what if?  That is the real reason for my hatred, okay dislike, or award shows. Sometimes they are boring at its worst and are a showcase of the best and worst in some cases that the entertainment industry offers during the year.  But at least the dresses are beautiful.

No comments: