Thursday, February 5, 2015

Videos of what I like and what I wish to explore

I know that I tend to post pics and videos onto my blog.  Today will be no exception at least in this case.  I had another light bulb moment and that is to not make my world smaller but to make it bigger.  Having OCD is no joke and I won't let it make a joke out of me.  I have wondered what are my likes and dislikes.  I would like to know what to do with myself while I am still walking the planet.  I am thankful for much and I have decided to live my life as a grateful person.    These are the videos I like and wish to explore:

Yoga is like something I pass through yet I have not explored it fully.  I read the book or at least parts of the book but I never really studied out of it or applied it to me.  I would go to websites only to look through.  It was more of a window shopping thing than actually trying it on and buying.  This is quite a good analogy since I have never spent even a minute doing or trying yoga.  I believe that this would be a good start to any exercise program and such is the reason for my interest in yoga.  It wouldn't hurt to relax my mind in some way since I have OCD.

Pilates is another fat burning exercise.  Should I even call pilates exercise?  When I think exercise, I think of walking, running, and sit ups.  I would like to know more about pilates and how it could tone my muscles.  I wonder if it would also strengthen my core and my bones.  I am not in the best physical shape and I would like to try pilates for that basic reason alone.


I have a whole "book" of stretches that I have yet to do.  However, I have not taken enough time to stretch out my muscles.  I need to stretch in order to strengthen my core, and straighten out my spine and neck.  I have been having neck injuries for a while and I have been procrastinating for a while now.  I have been holding off on those despite what I have at my disposal: me.  I don't need any heavy weights or bulky equipment.  I don't have to worry about falling or anything else like that, but I have to deal with being overwhelmed.  Maybe stretching will somehow help me with that.

 Gardening and edging


 Home and decoration


 Crocheting


 Photography


 Muy Thai

No comments: