Friday, February 20, 2015

Day 2 of exercise regimen

Today was okay.  It wasn't so bad.  In fact, I believe that I am now more settled than before.  Writing things down and saying them out loud have been beneficial.  Exercise has been a great thing for me too.  I still have to deal with what if and wanting to not do it.  However, procrastination was a major battle for me.  I want to win and exercise and lose weight and keep it off.  Right now I am at exercise. Today is only day 2 of an exercise regimen.  I have to remind myself to never give up.  Make it a habit.  I have the tools that I need at my disposal.  I don't have a gym at my house nor do I have gym equipment.  Right now all I need are myself and my motivation.  Today I will do a total body toning exercise, which is what I need for me even though I have an apple shaped body.  Right now, I am not totally sure if I am able to do a T25 or another advanced program, but I am physically able to at least walk.  I was given good advice from my doctor and I will continue to follow that advice.

No comments: