Monday, July 14, 2014

Musings about my weight loss journey

It doesn't do me any good to exercise and not have a healthy diet.  I don't eat in moderation and I don't exercise so much to the point where I can work it off.  I get frustrated at my failures, but maybe the frustration is a good thing.  It is a lesson that is well learned.  I don't wish to plan as I go along.  I go by whenever I change my mind.

It has been urgent since I wish have lost weight.  This morning, I weighed myself and needless to say I gained weight instead of lost.  I brought this on myself.  I could go back to the drawing board and start all over.  But starting all over is not always such a good thing.  I don't wish to erase or anything like that.  That is what I do anyways.

I want to just keep on going.  A lack of procrastination, stress, and frustration will help me to do that.  As I reflect back on the past few days including today I am proud to say that I am doing well under an exercise plan that I have set up for myself.  Now if only I could do the same thing with the meal plan.

No comments: