1-16 oz. box whole wheat spaghetti
2 cans tomatoes
1 large can of Hunts pasta sauce
1 tsp each, salt and pepper
2 tsp garlic powder
1 Tbsp Italian seasoning
1 cup black olives
1 cup sliced mushrooms
1/2 cup sliced bell peppers
8 oz. shredded cheddar cheese
1 lb. ground beef
1. In a large saucepan, brown ground beef. Once browned, set aside.
2. Follow the instructions from the package of spaghetti. Once the spaghetti is al dente, drain out the water. Set the spaghetti aside.
3. Add the pasta sauce to the drained ground beef. Once mixed, set that aside.
4. In a large bowl, mix in the spices, mushrooms, olives, canned tomatoes, and bell peppers. Once mixed, set bowl aside.
5. In a lightly greased sauce pan, pour in 1/2 cup of the spaghetti sauce mixture. Then add some of the spaghetti. Then pour 1 cup of the vegetable mix.
6. Keep layering the sauce, spaghetti, and vegetable mix until all of the ingredients have been used up and the pan is full. Top with shredded cheddar cheese.
7. Bake in a preheated oven at 350 degrees for 25 minutes uncovered.
8. Once the casserole is ready, let sit for 5-10 minutes. Finally, serve. Makes 8 servings.