Saturday, June 14, 2014

Religious v Righteous

Religion is just another way of saying that it is man's way of appeasing God or their god their own way. Religion is not something that will save one from sin.  Man is saved by Jesus Christ.  He is the only way to the Father.  It has been a long time ago since I have been saved and I know that man made religious rules limit and cause anything but liberty and peace for the believer.  I feel like writing this because there is so much religion in the world but not enough salvation.  Jesus died a horrible death for us undeserving sinners for us to be so religious instead of righteous.  Religious people I believe have no idea what righteous people go through on a daily basis.  I believe this because there is a difference between religious and righteous.

No comments: