Wednesday, June 18, 2014

"Let it go" as sung by Demi Lovato


This is a beautiful song sung by Demi Lovato.  I don't usually listen to a lot of the young artists but she is quite talented.  I saw her on 'Good Morning America' and not only is she is talented, but she doesn't rub me the wrong way.  I don't know this girl at all, but her version of the song "Let it go" is so beautiful, and so is Idina Mendel's.

It is quite calming and makes me want to watch "Frozen".  There seems to be an innocence about this song that so many of them lack.  There are so many songs out there that children cannot listen to.  There is a message behind this song.  It reminds me of letting things that are not beneficial to me go.  We all have a voice.  It is okay to express ourselves.  That is the message that I got from this song.  It may not be the message that is intended, but that is the message I got.

I love listening to music but who doesn't?  My likes are different from others.  I listen to all types of music whereas I rarely listen to music where people even say a curse word.  I just wish that all music was like this, but it would be quite boring if all music is the same.  I don't mean to sound like a music critic but I believe that all of us have our likes and our dislikes and that is okay.

No comments: