Monday, June 23, 2014

How I am doing with living a healthy lifestyle

I have been trying the model my diet website and needless to say, it has hit home with me.  I am not sure I can show the pictures, but it does accurately show my body as it truly is.  I am self-conscious about my weight.  I weigh a lot and I want to lose 100 pounds. I don't want to get to the point of giving up.  I need help in being patient.  That is one of my problems.  I am not patient enough.  I need to be patient so that I can deal with the ups and downs of living a healthy lifestyle.  I don't wish to compare my body to others, which I do quite often.  My weight has been down for years and I am not happy with the way I look.  I would be lying if I said I was.  I have felt guilty because I let myself go sometimes.  But the best way to look at things is to be patient, live for the moment, and improve on what to eat and how to exercise.  Also, not comparing myself to others would do well for me as well.  Tomorrow has its own evil thereof.

No comments: