Friday, June 6, 2014

Affirmations to Live By 2

Affirmation: I am keeping my head up.
Affirmation: I love my mother, who is a great role model.
Affirmation: Jesus is always on my mind.
Affirmation: I love my speaking voice.
Affirmation: I love and care about children for they are a gift from the Lord above. Our children are not only our future but treasures.
Affirmations: I am spiritual and joyful.
Affirmation: I believe that children are a gift from God and I am prayerful and merciful towards children.
Affirmation: I am a child of the Living God.
Affirmation: I am at peace because I count it all joy.
Affirmations: My mind is calm because God fills me with peace.
Affirmation: I love and respect myself because I am a unique individual.
Affirmation: I have an inner beauty that will last.
Affirmation: I strive to live with integrity daily.
Affirmation: I have been changed and renewed.
Affirmation: I am a good woman full of love in my heart.
Affirmation: I am a strong believer in the sanctity of human life.
Affirmation: I am a regenerated soul.
Affirmation: I am bursting with creativity and energy.
Affirmation: I am aware of all things around me.
Affirmation: I have a good sense of humor.
Affirmation: I am worthy of love, respect, and admiration.
Affirmation: I am saved by the Lamb of God.
Affirmation: I am a hard-working young woman.
Affirmation: I am loved.
Affirmation: The more grateful I am, the more reasons I find to be grateful.

No comments: