Thursday, June 5, 2014

Affirmations to live by 1

Affirmation: I am powerful
Affirmation: I am on a destination to a perfected fate.
Affirmation: Yes, I am a beautiful person with a beautiful personality who is fearfully and wonderfully made. Affirmation: I am getting ready for the Lord's return because of who I am spiritually.
Affirmation: I don't love just the idea of love, but I am loved nevertheless.
Affirmation: I can sing melodies that come from the heart.
Affirmation: I am a nice person.
Affirmation: I love me because Jesus loves me.
Affirmation: I can beat any and all of my worries and cares.
Affirmation: I love all of God's creation and they love me for who I am.
Affirmation: I bring love and peace wherever I go.
Affirmation: I am happy to be nappy...
Affirmation: I am a kind, caring, sensitive soul who loves those around her.
Affirmation: I am hopeful and filled with life.
Affirmation: I am no longer in pain but in peace and calm.
Affirmation: My heart is always open and I radiate love.
Affirmation: I am not a number on a scale.  I am a human being.
Affirmation: I am in control of my fate and destiny.
Affirmation: I am a person whose faith is greater than that of a mustard seed.
Affirmation: I am comforted because I know Jesus loves me as He does all of us.
Affirmation: I love my beautiful, natural hair.
Affirmation: I have decided to shape up instead of ship out.
Affirmation: I have respect for myself and I love myself.
Affirmation - I have done the right thing in being accountable and also allowing myself to be held...
Affirmation: I am no longer stressed for I am accountable.

No comments: