Saturday, June 7, 2014

Affirmations to Live By 3

Affirmation: I am open and receptive to new avenues of income.---Louise Hay
Affirmation: I love myself.
Affirmation: I receive my Divine Inheritance from God because I AM His child and His heir.
Affirmation: I have found my own voice.
Affirmation: I am happy to be alive.
Affirmation: I am thankful, period.
Affirmation: I am asleep to unwarranted criticism because I know who I am.
Affirmation: My dreams give me inspiration and guidance.
Affirmation: I have riches beyond gold such as love, family, and honor.
Affirmation: I feel like a person who can overcome anything.
Affirmation: I feel like singing a song that praises my accomplishments.
Affirmation: I am a Christian-hearted person who is filled with love, peace, and joy.
Affirmation: I have a good heart.
Affirmation: I am thankful to be alive because I am grateful to be well.
Affirmation: I have every reason to be happy and to let the past go.
Affirmation: I am in love because I believe in love.
Affirmation: I feel like dancing because I am a fun person to be around.
Affirmation: I can overcome anything if I set my mind, body, heart, and soul to it.
Affirmation: I believe that true love is truly colorblind.
Affirmation: I am a believer who believes that dreams do come true.
Affirmation: I am knowledgeable about life in general.
Affirmation: Variety is the spice of life and I believe in variety.
Affirmation: I am strong-willed and strong-minded.
Affirmation: I love just being myself.
Affirmation: I am not annoying and a bother to anyone.

No comments: