Monday, June 9, 2014

Affirmations to Live By 5

Affirmation: I am a happy person full of life.
Affirmation: I am no longer fearful but I am strong.
Affirmation: I love who I am.
Affirmation: My God is a God of plenty and I now receive all that I desire or require, and more.--Florence S. Schinn
Affirmation: My life is full of love and joy because I have all that I need, want, and desire.
Affirmation: I attract positivity because of my personality and my sense of humor.
Affirmation: I am in harmony with the world.
Affirmation:  I am a thankful and a thoughtful person.
Affirmation: I am deserving of love and I approve of myself.
Affirmation: I speak life to all who come my way and I speak life to even myself.  We all need and deserve it.
Affirmation: I love every curl of my hair.
Affirmation: I believe that my living is not in vain.
Affirmation:  I am a work in progress.
Affirmation: I am free to express myself.
Affirmation: I am a strong person who is of good courage.
Affirmation: I celebrate who I am today.
Affirmation: I am a classy person who respects other's rights and feelings.
Affirmation: I have style, taste, and class.
Affirmation: I know how to treat other people with respect and dignity.
Affirmation: I love who I am because of what my ancestors have accomplished in life.
Affirmation: I love my beautiful brown skin.
Affirmation: I respect myself.
Affirmation: I can be bad all by myself.
Affirmation: I can take care of myself.

No comments: