Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Affirmations to live by 7

Affirmation: I will enjoy myself because I will have a blessed new year.
Affirmation: My heart is not broken.
Affirmation: I'm black and I'm proud.
Affirmation: I have been good all year.
Affirmation: I know how to give love and receive it.
Affirmation: I am strong and I love myself.
Affirmation: I am joyous.
Affirmation: I am a nice, not a naughty person.
Affirmation: I can see the world with beautiful eyes.
Affirmation: I am not vain.
Affirmation: I care about myself and others around me and I want the best for them.
Affirmation: I love to celebrate because I am a joyful person.
Affirmation: I am well-aware and confident.
Affirmation: I love my shape, size, and color.
Affirmation: I love my curly hair.
Affirmation: I am a loving and kind creation of God.
Affirmation: I am loving, kind, and generous.
Affirmation: I am good at planning things.
Affirmation: I am a studious learner.
Affirmation: I love music and therefore I am a musical person.
Affirmation: I believe in change that benefits me.
Affirmation: Life loves me because I love life.
Affirmation: I am preparing myself to be ready for the return of Jesus.
Affirmation: I am free because I believe in freedom.
Affirmation: I love myself and I love everyone.

No comments: