Monday, October 7, 2013

That is all I can say

There isn't more that I can say about Mickey Rourke.  The truth is, it is an obsession that I can't seem to let go of.  I have had this issue with obsessions for a long time.  I hope that things get better.  Things seem to get worse before they get better.  It is only a matter of time before it is all over.  Right now, it is weakening.  What can I do to make obsession weaken even further?  I can stop going to do searches, that is how.  I do searches and "like" pics of Mickey Rourke.  Should I tell my mother about it?  It would seem embarassing, but she knows about my OCD, so I guess it wouldn't be all that bad.  I am reflecting on having OCD and I do wonder if it was God's way of my getting closer to Him.  Could it be?   I wonder about that.  Could it be demonic?  Could it be one that exposes some deep-seated issues?  Maybe that is what I need to find out. 

No comments: