Monday, October 21, 2013

Come Lord Jesus

Even so, come Lord Jesus.  May Your grace be with us all.

I have prayed this because Jesus is most definitely coming back.  I am reflecting on all of the things I have done right and all of the things I have done wrong.  I realize that no one is perfect but that we could all do better.  Time is running short and it seems to be running even shorter.  I have even noticed that time has gone by even faster.  It is just amazing but ten months have passed and I cannot believe it myself.  Twenty four hours seems like only four....or five...or six.  The point is, I cannot seem to count how short time has been. 

I myself need to be mindful of what is really going on in the world.  I am a sinner saved by grace.  God loves me enough to raise Jesus from the dead after His death on the cross.  I am thankful for His salvation.

No comments: