Thursday, October 3, 2013

Power

I realize that I have the power to conquer my fears.  I believe that my fears while they are real are conquerable.  I feel pretty good today.  My mind is renewed and I haven't had any issues with the thoughts I have been having.

Right now, I have been struggling with my weight and eating in moderation.  I sometimes feel like I am setting myself up for failure.  I have lost weight but I realize that the power lies with me.  I have been feeling powerless and helpless for a long time.

Right now, I am getting out of my weight loss plateau.  I am thinking of buy a pedometer for myself and also dumbbells.  I have to be proactive, or take action.  Even a little change and action go a long way.

I love having those light-bulb moments.  I thank God and others for those light bulb moments.  This is something that I will always treasure.

No comments: