Sunday, October 27, 2013

Animals

I was wondering what I should write today.  It hasn't been easy to write about many different things since when I am sheltered.  But I do however, have some knowledge of animals.  Though we are to have dominion over animals, we are to love them and take care of them.  I hope that I have done well to take care of my cat.  I love animals and I believe that they shall be treated humanely.  But I do wonder how lowering the cat and dog population is humane.  I was watching "Too Cute" last night and it has me to wondering.  Cats and dogs do have feelings just like we do.  They feel hurt and they are joyful.  They feel pain just like we do.  I just love animals, especially puppies and cats of all ages.  Kittens and puppies are just the cutest.






No comments: