Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Random thoughts, lol

I had a good day today.  I admit that I cheated on my diet today and it was a major cheat at that.  I sincerely don't like to eat too much however.  Cheating is not something I take lightly regardless of a spouse, a diet, or a test.  Cheating is wrong, period.

I had a revelation yesterday about my obsessive thoughts concerning infidelity.  It has made my thoughts even more manageable than before.  They were annoying but now I realize that I obsess over one-sided stories.  I know very few people who have cheated, or rather none who cheated.  I know no one who cheated like that but I have read and heard stories.

I realize that I had no room to judge due to reading or hearing one side of a story.  That is silly.  I don't know these people.  I have never cheated nor have I been cheated on.  All of us will have to take an account of our lives, and so do I.  I wonder what God will have to say about my thoughts.  Are they sins?  I don't know, but God does pay attention to our thoughts.

What we think says much about who we are as people, not just what we do or say.  I wonder what my thoughts truly say about me.  My thoughts are not as much about me as it is the state of the world.  Or is it?  That is a good question I wonder.

No comments: