Friday, November 8, 2013

Frustration

I could not print out what I wished to print out, so I created a blog of what I wish to have printed out.
Yesterday and today were good days.  I just love Christmas.  It is my favorite holiday.  I admit that I seem to be skipping over Thanksgiving, but that is not the case.  I found myself being frustrated all the way around.

I have found myself gaining weight over the frustration about losing weight.  How ironic is that?  It seems as if life is filled with ironies, including mine.  I want to really lose weight.  I need, want, and desire to lose weight and be healthy. 

There is so much possibility in this world.  There is nothing like reality to cope with fantasy.  I lived in a fantasy world for so long, I didn't realize how sheltered I have been.  I needed a wake up call.  And this week and up to today, I had a time of wake up calls.

It is about frustration becoming an obsession almost.  It could have easily destroyed what I have worked for when it came to my weight.  Frustration is something that one should not have to deal with.  It is serious and I am serious.  Being too frustrated has not been kind to me and I doubt it will be kind to anyone else.


No comments: