Sunday, June 30, 2013

Too many I's

I feel like I haven't been growing spiritually.  It is as if I am stuck in a rut.  I feel like I am living the same day over and over.  It is like Groundhog Day.

Wow.  That is so selfish of me.  This post is full of I's.  I am this and I am that.  There is so many times when it has been like that.  I guess it is okay that I talk about myself since this is my blog but there is a big world that billions of other people live in.  Meeting new people and sharing interests are goals of mine.

All I think about is Mickey Rourke, music, and other things.  There is more to life than these things.  There are cars, children, slavery, history, writing, and other topics.  There are so many issues that I have yet to cover and muse about in this blog.  I need to start doing so.  I need to affirm myself more and more.

No comments: