Thursday, June 27, 2013

For granted

I have been writing lately about life.  Why?  Because I realize that I may have wasted mine.  I hope that I am wrong here.  I have also been writing about my life.  Maybe I should write about time.  Time is of the essence.  Life is too short.  All it means is that we should not waste it.  Don't take anything for granted.  It is a sad way to live but we are all guilty of it.  I had a light bulb moment which doesn't take long for me to establish.    I sometimes am just tired of the things of the world.  I wonder if I am projecting that unto my own life.  I am a flawed person with warts and all and I have done a great job focusing on my flaws instead of my strenghts and my accomplishments.  For a long time, I felt like I haven't accomplished much, but I realize that accomplishments aren't always recorded by historians or have a lot to do with money.  I have done a lot in my life that I am proud of.  That is what I will meditate on.

No comments: