Sunday, June 2, 2013

It no longer matters

I am feeling better and doing better.  I have come to realize that with obsessive thoughts, there are no answers, at least when we are seeking them.  The answers came naturally for me.  The truth of the matter is is that it doesn't matter.  My thoughts are my thoughts and my thoughts alone.  They can be controlled and they can be managed.  Since I am bipolar, they may be part of the manic or mixed state.  I sometimes wake up due to obsessive thought that are disturbing or bothersome. 

However, I do wonder if it is possible to put myself into these disturbing situations?  It is almost impossible to pretend or to imagine verbatim, but there are details that can be acted out, I guess.  That is what has been happening today.  What if I were having a series of one night encounters with strange men and I was unhappy with my own spouse?  Here is the scenario based on reality: I am not married nor have I ever been married, so I have never cheated nor have I been cheated on by my spouse.

I am just musing today about my thoughts because I have nothing else to muse about.  However, I am just musing about my obsessive thoughts.  I could muse about the birds and the bees, cars, or children.  It is my blog and I could muse about affirmations if that is my desire.  The blog is about what I think and feel about situations.  Sometimes it is based from God's Word.  Other times, it is based on experience.  I just like to share my thoughts, or rather musings.

No comments: