Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Let go and let God.

It is time for me to let go and let God.  Life is too short to be burdened with the cares of this world.  I feel a sense of peace and a a sense of relief since I have already done so.  I am so happy about that.  Trusting God and having faith in Him is the answer.  He is the Answer.  He is the only Way to the Father and the only Way to everlasting peace.

I have been through a lot in the past few years with school, work, mental illness, weight, and my health.  I have been anxious about things for a long time and it has much to do with my obsessive thoughts.  I don't know how to deal with stress well and everything has been piling up on me.  I needed to take it slow and to take it easy.   I am a woman in her 30s going on 40 and there are things that I need to do such as standing on my own two feet.

Life is very short and it is fleeting.  It is a rather short journey, which is a liberating thought yet quite scary.  I have so much to offer and so much to do.  It is just that I don't trust myself, but I trust in God that all will work out.  That has been a source of much pressure for me.  I feel like I have accomplished little in my life.  I feel stuck, living in the past, living the same day over and over again, and not being able to do much about it.

I need to go out more and live a little.  I don't have much of a social life and I don't know where to begin.  But one thing is for sure, there is such thing as wisdom.

No comments: