Friday, June 14, 2013

Light bulb moments

I love having light bulb moments.  Those are the moments which provide much clarity. However, the frustrating part about having those moments is that I wish that I have known more in the past than I do now. 

I have had plenty of light bulb moments about my health.  I have PCOS and I don't wish to wait for another light bulb moment to pop up but life is about learning and learning is about life.  However, the more one learns, the less they know.  True or false?  It does ring true to an extent yet it is about application.  Applying what one has learned produces knowledge and the pursuing and application of that knowledge is wisdom.

That is the light bulb that I have.  That is the moment that I have learned today.  I hope to have more light bulb moments in the near future. 

No comments: