Saturday, June 29, 2013

Frustrations

I have been thinking a lot lately.  I have been thinking.  That is a frustrating thing because I am not sure what I should write about today.  I have written about so many things it is as if I am running out of things to write about.

Ah yes, I have a new blog.  It is about self-improvement.  Well, rather it is about how and what I eat.  It isn't a food journal per se, but it is another step to losing weight.  I have lost 30 lbs and I feel very good about that accomplishment.  I am still at a plateau in which I am losing weight ever so slowly.  That too is frustrating.

There are so many things that I want to do and learn.  I want to travel the world, but I barely go out of my house.  I do research and meet new people which is something else I would like to do.  Maybe traveling is not such a great idea.  It is frustrating when things seem to go the opposite way.  You want to go this way, but you end up going the opposite way.  That kind of way is frustrating.  I have finally learned that frustration may actually be a part of life that we can learn from.  It teaches us that we need to be patient or that we can actually start over and start anew. 

Take a few steps back.  I need to do that from time to time.  Being frustrated is a good way to keep a person sidetracked, whatever their goals may be.  My goal is to lose another 71 lbs and it is easy to get frustrated because it is such a daunting task.  My health is something that I value and so is my life.  But most importantly, my soul is the most important thing.


No comments: