Monday, June 3, 2013

My spiritual and physical health

It is well with my soul.  That is a very beautiful song because it is or should be well with a believer's soul.  Believers live with the Lord in them, for lack of better terms.  I am happy today.  It has been a trying time and after yesterday's post, I find myself in a good mood.  I am not tired or manic or depressed.  I feel like a load has been lifted off of me today.

I believe that there is a link between diet and mood.  But exercise also lifts the mood.  I feel that there is so much that I have to learn.  I feel like there is something that I wished that I had learned earlier.  I have always wondered that.

I have learned to eat healthy today.  To me eating healthy would have had to include eating an array of fruits and vegetables, a helping of dairy, and a helping of lean meats, all of which I had today.  I have wanted to eat healthy because I wish to lose weight.

Losing weight for me has been a great big goal of mine.  I wish to finally weigh 210 lbs within a year.  Right now, I have a long way to go, but I also have come a long, long way.  I am just thinking and musing about what is going on with my life and with my health. 

No comments: