Monday, June 10, 2013

Do not procrastinate

Today is the day that I would start.  Never put off for tomorrow what you could do today.  Last night, I ate too many fries, but I didn't and I still don't feel guilty.  I ate too many calories but I have learned a lot from eating too many or too few calories.  I realize that 1800 calories is very realistic but over 2000 is too many.  Ironically, I am eating 2090 calories right now and I hope to lose weight, but only I intend to eat that many calories.  Eating a certain amount has been a struggle for me and I hope to change that.

I have used a food journal hoping that I would lose the weight, but never put off for tomorrow what you could do today.  I hope to continue to lose 70 more pounds, but I don't have a set time though.  However, I suspect that it would take me a year to do so.  I will be 39 soon and I would like to lose weight before the age of 40.  I am one of these people who have to work extra hard to lose weight.

I wonder if it means that I have to work extra hard to have a working metabolism.  My metabolism tends to slow down and I wonder if that is the issue.  My metabolism has slowed down because of my age.  I wonder now if I should have a food journal.

No comments: