Sunday, June 16, 2013

Don't put off for tomorrow what you could do today.

Don't put off for tomorrow what you could do today.

I admit that I am a big procratinator.  I figure that I have plenty of time to do yard work, but now I have come to realize that in order to get things done, I have to do what is hard.  Doing the work sooner is better than later in the long run.  Tomorrow may be too late.  Most of us don't know how long we have on this planet and procrastinators such as myself need to learn that. 

Just do it.....tomorrow.

It is a funny expression but the expression could symbolize somewhat of a laziness to a procrastinator.  I don't wish to go and say that all procrastinators are lazy, but sometimes we often makes excuses as to what needs to be done, but later on.  It is a mistake to wait until the last minute to do something because the work gets even harder in the long run, so it is better to do the work earlier.

No comments: